- UPDATE: Effective March 22nd, 2021 the Massachusetts Travel Order has been dropped to a Travel Advisory.
- We are still able to operate with a 6-passenger maximum for striped bass fishing trips and 4-passenger maximum for tuna trips.
More Details to Know for your 2021 Fishing Charter
- We will do our best to accommodate requests for a particular Captain, however we may need to modify requests based on available staff.
- We WILL be offering rain gear this season. Rain gear will be cleaned and set aside for a certain amount of time in between usage.
- We will not be organizing shared fishing charters this season. All fishing charters will be private groups.
Our current deposit policy requires 30 days notice of cancellation or reschedule request for your deposit to be transferable to a new date. Deposit transfers must occur within one year of original booking date. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full amount of the trip.
Contact Us for any further questions or details.