Reel Deal Fishing Charters continues to monitor the latest coronavirus developments and guidance from local authorities, the Centers for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization. The health and well-being of our customers, Captains and the surrounding community is of the utmost importance to us.
- UPDATE: Effective March 22nd, 2021 the Massachusetts Travel Order has been dropped to a Travel Advisory.
- We will be following all the required COVID-19 procedures.
- We are still able to operate with a 6-passenger maximum for striped bass fishing trips and 4-passenger maximum for tuna trips.
How will we handle the 6' social distancing recommendation? On our 33' Invincible boat and 26' SeaCraft boats, we recognize that given the nature of fishing, the Captain and all anglers on board will not be consistently 6' apart during the length of a fishing charter. Therefore we are requiring face coverings of everyone on board and increased sanitation of high touch surfaces to protect everyone on board. We also will not be organizing shared fishing charters. Please remember this is an open air outdoor activity on open center console fishing boats.
- Any person with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 may not board our vessels. Customers presenting COVID-19 symptoms should contact us to reschedule their trip.
- Face coverings are required and we will have coverings available for those who arrive without them. Our Captains will be wearing face coverings whenever they do not compromise safe operation of the vessel.
- Hand sanitizer is available on board our vessels as well as soap and other cleaning supplies.
- Additional cleaning protocols of high touch areas including hand rails, fishing reels, and other surfaces are in effect.
More Details to Know for your 2021 Fishing Charter
- We will do our best to accommodate requests for a particular Captain, however we may need to modify requests based on available staff.
- We WILL be offering rain gear this season. Rain gear will be cleaned and set aside for a certain amount of time in between usage.
- We will not be organizing shared fishing charters this season. All fishing charters will be private groups.
Our current deposit policy requires 30 days notice of cancellation or reschedule request for your deposit to be transferable to a new date. Deposit transfers must occur within one year of original booking date.
We also want to make the best decisions to keep our customers and our Captains safe, above everything else. If individuals are not feeling well or are being advised to not travel, then we will work with everyone to reschedule impacted fishing charters and make exceptions to this policy.
Contact Us for any further questions or details.