Back to Waypoints
Visiting Cape Cod
Get Lively Mindful Health and Fitness Coaching with Jan Taylor! Also offering summer courses in Pilates instruction including beach sessions.
Atlantic Spice House The highest quality culinary herbs and spices, green teas and other bulk teas products, dehydrated vegetables, nuts, seeds, botanicals,
essential oils, spice blends, potpourri ingredients and fragrance oils all at wholesale prices. You never know what you are going to find here, definitely worth a stop!
- South Hollow Vineyards of Truro Winery and distillery located in North Truro offering tours and wine tastings. Unique location and beautiful way to spend your afternoon!
- Cape Cod Highland Light & Museum The Cape Cod Highland Lighthouse is one of Truro's best known landmarks. Located near Cape Cod Highland Lighthouse,
the Highland House Museum is a classic example of a turn of the century summer hotel. Stop by with the family as there is a scavenger hunt for kids! Also in the summer months
see their Artist-In-Residence, Joan Pereira, crafting one of her beautiful landscapes live daily!
- Harbors of Cape Cod & The Islands
by Arthur P. Richmond. For visitors to Cape Cod & the Islands and their quaint harbors, this is an essential reference book. Filled with spectacular photography and wide-angle views,
it takes you to the waterways and ports that have made Cape Cod so important in maritime history.
- Topmast Resort Located on picturesque Cape Cod, Massachusetts, amidst miles of dunes and wild beach roses, just minutes from historic Provincetown. Top Mast is a distinctive family-owned and operated beachfront resort located on 650 feet of private beach overlooking Cape Cod Bay in North Truro, a town born of the sea. Steps away from the water's edge, our resort offers garden view motel rooms, beachfront motel rooms, one and two room beachfront efficiencies, and modern two bedroom cottages.
- Horizons Beach Another fine resort along the Beach Point stretch offering motel rooms and full efficiency condominiums.
- Adventure Bound Camping (508) 487-1847. Adventure Bound Camping Resort Cape Cod, also known as North Truro Camping Area, comfortably accommodates many types of recreational vehicles and tents on its 330 sites. Guests enjoy unlimited hot water, modern bathrooms, Wifi, Cable TV, and a campground store with a variety of souvenirs and RV parts.
- The Laurel These Cape Cod vacation rental homes are located near the beach, about 2 miles from Cape Cod Bay and 2.5 miles from ocean beaches on a secluded, two-acre lot overlooking the Cape Cod National Seashore. The two-bedroom main house, which has been featured in a national magazine and two books, enjoys sunset views and even a peek of Provincetown from its rooftop deck. Conveniently located near Pamet Harbor!
- The Gingerbread House Located on the way to Pamet Harbor this is a very quaint and serene guesthouse
tucked just off Depot Road in the Truro Woods. Call Jane for reservations at (508) 349-2596.
- Ocean Park Inn The Ocean Park Inn in Eastham, Cape Cod, is a cozy, family-oriented lodging that features all the services and amenities
that you would find at a deluxe hotel. You’ll enjoy nearby access to the Cape Cod Rail Trail bike path, tennis courts, pools, dunes, golf courses and the 27,000
acres of natural beauty of the Cape Cod National Seashore. Experience our peaceful surroundings, picturesque beaches, and the famous Nauset Lighthouse. Located
about 20 minutes from Pamet Harbor.
- Whitman House Restaurant & Bass Tavern While you wait for Captain Bobby to fillet your fish kick back in the Bass Tavern with a cold brew! Or be sure to check out the restaurant menu for fresh local seafood.
- Truro Chamber of CommerceTruro is home to bike paths, nature trails, ten public beaches
(on both the bay and the ocean), the Cape's oldest golf course, Highland Golf Links, and one of the few remaining lighthouses, Cape Cod Light (formerly Highland Light),
erected in 1857, still operating and open to the public. When you combine the natural attractions with first class accommodations and fine restaurants, you have an excellent
summer vacation spot and a surprisingly friendly and inviting year-round get away place.
- Truro Treasures Browse upcoming activites for Truro Treasures Weekend in September! Remember to schedule a fishing charter during your visit for this gala weekend.
- Truro Tercentennial View the latest on the celebration of Truro's 300th anniversary.