Cape Cod Fishing Charter
- 5/21/13: Striped bass show up in good numbers just in time for Memorial Day weekend including this 40-inch fish!
- 5/17/13: First keeper striped bass and some high activity black sea bass fishing round out a good week of Cape Cod fishing!
- 5/5/13: It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to our good friend Ron Z Poirier owner of RonZ baits. Our time together was far too short - may you have eternal calm seas and tight lines.
ON THE RADAR
- Be sure to see the photos from Captain Bobby Rice's September tuna fishing trip with SPORT FISHING magazine!
- Look for the cover of On The Water magazine's December edition! Featuring Captain Bobby Rice getting bent with Cape Cod bluefin tuna fishing.
- Watch the trailer for On The Water TV's bluefin tuna jigging episode with Captain Bobby Rice!
Reel Deal Fishing Charters is voted Cape Cod's Best Fishing Charter by NECN's A-List!
We are the REEL DEAL
Come and have the time of your life on Cape Cods beautiful waters where excellent fishing is only moments away. When you fish aboard the Reel Deal with Captain Bobby Rice you receive the TRUE fishing experience as you land stripers, blues and tuna that are bound to take you for an unforgettable ride.
With ten years in the charter business plus twenty years of commercial fishing, we were one of the first charter businesses in Truro and continue to be described as the best. Conveniently located between Wellfleet and Provincetown, also offering trips out of the Orleans area, for those on the upper Cape or off Cape we are worth the drive! You have found the Captain you want to hire.
We welcome anglers of all ages and skill levels, from those curious to try out fishing for the first time to the seasoned 'salty dog' who is looking for a few more great moments on the water. We customize your trip whether you are looking for a fun family trip with the kids or a hearty day on the water where you control the gear, just let us know! Reel Deal Fishing Charters is a MUST for your Cape Cod vacation. Fish now, work later.
Top off a great day of fishing with an excellent meal at the Whitman House Restaurant & Bass Tavern. You may even be able to convince the chef to cook up your catch!